Kick Return Game Clinic Powerpoint
A typical email or DM I get at least 5-7 times per week in the offseason goes something like this:
“Coach Fore, I love all of the content you put out there, and I’ve purchased your Shield Punt stuff, it’s tremendous. I also bought your 28 Kick and Punt Returns Manual. I’ve listened to all of your Special Teams podcasts, and read all of your articles on Special Teams. Do you have any other resources for me? Our Return Game needs to get better!”
Now I can say yes!
My latest product is a power point is from my Glazier Clinic talk about the Kick Return game.
It is titled Man vs. Zone Schemes: Stealing Yards Any Way You Can!
This powerpoint features 60 slides worth of information.
It also comes with the clinic handout. So, print out the handout, and study your way through the clinic to sharpen up your Return Game.
Topics included in this power point are:
- Kick Return Considerations – facility, huddle
- 4 Things To Consider Regarding Kickoff Team Personnel
- 4 Points About The Ball – considerations to make depending on ball placement
- Creating A Land Chart – Creating A Tackle Chart
- 7 Considerations of the Kickoff Scheme
- 4 Considerations vs. Onside Kick and Squib
- 5 Things You Can’t Consider Until Game Day
- Sample of a Throwback Kick Return (no video)
- Sample of a Middle Kick Return (no video)
- 3 Kick Return Samples – left hash man, right hash man, left return 50% man, 50% zone
- 7 Considerations of the Punt Scheme
- 8 Things To Consider Regarding Punt Team Personnel
- 6 Points About The Ball Placement for the Punt Team
- 6 Considerations For A Fake Punt
- Charting The Punter – real diagrams from real games
- 5 Sample Punt Returns – return right vs. Pro, block vs. Pro, Middle Return vs. Shield, Sideline Right vs. Double Wing, Return Right vs. Shield with Gunners